Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Billedvæggen - The Picture Wall

Jeg har tænkt på, at min billedvæg skulle udvides, og nu har jeg samlet billeder, som jeg gerne ville have op. Det vil sige, at jeg har samlet dem sammen fra andre steder i huset, og jeg er meget tilfreds med resultatet. Nu er den stor nok til at blive kaldt en billedvæg!

Jeg har kæmpet lidt med solen, som kommer og går -
I have fought a bit with the sun, which comes and goes -

men billedet, som spejler træer, er et billede med træer!
but the photo, which is mirrowing the trees, is at photo with trees!

I have thought about expanding my picture wall, and now I have collected some pictures, which I wanted to go there. That said, it is actually pictures from other places around the house, which I have gathered, and I am very happy with the result. Now it is big enough to be called a picture wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment